November 13, 2009

Gimme a break!!

What a busy week,
everyday, I wake up and rush to work
And I'm working on BT (bacteria), to screen for one particular gene
SO, I have to get soil sample, and spread on plates for them to grow for overnight
and start to look for BT among the so many colonies... == tiring job, and I hate it!!

And I usually can't get the right colony, 'coz all the PCR don't give me results that I want.
And this week I OT till 8pm everyday, and straight way, took dinner in car, and rush to church to practise dance and drama, and prayer meeting and choir.. :s

By the time I reached home, it's almost 11pm... then only I bathed (don't actually know they smelt me or not, kekeke), had silent moment..and most of the time I fall asleep by then.. ++

And the next day, I rushed to work, looked at bacteria, and worked on them again. What a life!
I have to prepare a poster presentation, too... and the thing is, I haven't start to write them.

I can imagine that , my weekend is still pack with lots of activities, Sat need to work whole day and fellowship at night. Then, choir during sunday service, sunday school bday celebration, afternoon mime practise (I'm gonna teach them), and service at night...
Then, I'll have monday blue.... Oh no!!.... no rest time at all..
and my birthday wish is just, I can sleep for 12 hours continuously... Can I have my birthday wish come true? I don't think so, I hardly have time..... T_T

Give me a break!!

1 comment:

  1. "By the time I reached home, it's almost 11pm... then only I bathed"

    i can smell it... yeeeee..... smelly.. haha
    Good luck & all the best to u neh.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.